Is your idea of romance cuddling up with your facehugger honey on the couch and watching Sigourney Weaver kick alien butt? Well then, here’s your recipe for Alien Movie Date Night!
How do you choose? Artificial humans, cryo chambers, oozing alien eggs; these movies have it all.
I know this Aliens cocktails sounds gross, but it’s actually pretty delicious. Try it out with your sweetheart!
For added fun, try this Alien drinking game: Drinking game for Alien
Alien Facehugger Pizza
(Makes one pizza)
- One pillsbury classic pizza crust
- One jar of pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Optional – olive oil, basil, seasoning, pepperoni
- Take out the pizza crust
- Cut into a circle
- Spread a layer of cheese
- Roll up the edges
- Spread a layer of pizza sauce
- If desired, layer pepperoni or other toppings
- Use the extra dough to create your alien
- Be careful not to pile the dough too thick or it will not cook
- Consider cooking on a pizza stone or without a pan on the oven wire rack, in order to cook thoroughly
- Bake in the over at 425 degrees for 25 min or until done
Several Alien video games exist, however I’d highly recommend Alien Isolation, which came out in 2014. My husband and I started playing together (it’s single player, so we take turns) and it’s a blast! Definitely both screamed at the first alien encounter.
For board games, I recommend Legendary Encounters. It’s an Alien themed deck building game. This was my first deck building game and I found it surprisingly engaging and not too difficult to learn. There are scenarios for each of the four movies you can play, which makes for a lot of fun.
In space, no one can hear you cuddle…
And finally, never ever count Ripley out. You’ll get a kick out of Sigourney Weaver and Stephen Colbert in this exclusive ‘Alien‘ trailer.
Alright you human hosts, get your date night on!